Thursday, November 11, 2010

An Introduction to Comic Life

Culture Affects The
Way We Live
by Grade 1

Grade 1 did an amazing job working with Comic Life! They created posters explaining that 'Culture Affects The Way We Live'! They had great ideas and they were very creative! Enjoy the posters!





Comic Life

Find out how Comic Life works and see for yourself how much the children enjoy using this programme!



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the examples of how to use Comic Life, and also for finding such a handy tutorial which we can now all watch here! Can all students use Comic life at our elementary school? I will certainly direct 5.4 to this tool! I am extra happy I'm visiting your blog because I could also find something that will help me add videos to 5.4 website, which I'm not having much luck with so far! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete