Monday, August 23, 2010

Blogs & Websites

Hello everyone,
we almost made it! All of us set up either our own blog or a website! It has been fun working with all of you! Let's get the final touch up done and then everybody can explore and find out what they like best on their blogs and their websites! It will be fantastic also for the kids to learn about being responsible with what they write online! It will be an adventure for all of us with a lot of interesting things to find out about! I am very excited for that! The first 5th-graders already came to the Media Centre and learned, very fast I may add, how to post comments! Well done guys!!

2 comments:

  1. I second that. Even Mr. McWilliam has been introduced to blogging! See it is never too old to learn!!!

    Mrs. Coffey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like blogging!
    Ms Kashkari

    ReplyDelete