Monday, August 16, 2010

Blog-Session

Today was an exciting day because all of the upper elementary set up their own blogs! With a few set-backs we managed to get everybody excited and willing to try and learn more about the system! A big thank you goes out to Rachel Young for supporting me! She really knows what she is talking about, since she is a blog-pro :-) Well, I hope everybody had a good time and is happy to work on their blog now!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks to Rachel and Muna for all of their hard work yesterday. The possibilities for blogs seem endless but can also be a bit overwhelming initially. Slowly, slowly is probably best for most people- especialy peole like me who type with two fingers! I was especially pleased because I managed to set up a blog and poor Michael(who is infinitely more computer literate than me)could not get in!! What an exciting start!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your background room looks a bit scary, Ms Kashkari!
    I sincerely hope you get addicted to blogging and add lots of great IT tools and ideas for us to consider (with the required explanation!) :-)
    I found a website with some good discussions that you and others may enjoy, if they are that way -- the techie way) inclined...
    http://www.classroom20.com/
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scary? I would call it edgy ;-)
    I'm getting really excited about this blog! Rudiger and I will be using this blog to keep all of you up-to-date with the latest news and certainly give you the required explanation!!
    I am looking forward to having your class in tomorrow Ms. Tetley, to talk about safe and secure posting and to create our own VOKI... Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, Ms. Kashhari,
    I am very excited about seeing classroom blogs. You did a great job. I found I could post on your blog by selecting comments. I reflected on the potential of blogs for informing the parents and will talk with you later. Chris

    ReplyDelete